Is Stephen Ward dead?
Yes. Stephen Ward died on August 3, 1963
Details of Stephen Ward's Death
Stephen Ward (born as Stephen Thomas Ward) born in Lemsford, Hertfordshire, England on October 19, 1912. He died following a suicide by barbiturate poisoning on August 3, 1963 at the age of 50. Stephen Ward died in Chelsea, London, England and was layed to rest at Mortlake Crematorium.
How did Stephen Ward die?
His cause of death was suicide by barbiturate poisoning.
Stephen Ward's Noteable Works & Biography
Stephen Ward was best know for being an English osteopath and artist who was one of the central figures in the 1963 Profumo affair, a British political scandal which brought about the resignation of John Profumo, the Secretary of State for War, and contributed to the defeat of the Conservative government a year later.
Quick Facts about Stephen Ward
- Birth Name: Stephen Thomas Ward
- Occupation: Politician
- Birth Date: October 19, 1912
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Birth Place: Lemsford, Hertfordshire, England
- Death Date: August 3, 1963
- Death Place: Chelsea, London, England
- Resting Place: View Map Mortlake Crematorium
- Cause of Death: suicide by barbiturate poisoning
Location of Stephen Ward's Final Resting Place
After the death of Stephen Ward his body was layed to rest at which can be located using the map below.