Is Alva M. Lumpkin dead?
Yes. Alva M. Lumpkin died on August 1, 1941
Details of Alva M. Lumpkin's Death
Alva M. Lumpkin (born as Alva Moore Lumpkin) born in Milledgeville, Georgia, USA on November 13, 1886. He died following a gastric hemorrhage on August 1, 1941 at the age of 54. Alva M. Lumpkin died in Washington, D.C. and was layed to rest at Elmwood Cemetery, Columbia, South Carolina.
How did Alva M. Lumpkin die?
His cause of death was gastric hemorrhage.
Quick Facts about Alva M. Lumpkin
- Birth Name: Alva Moore Lumpkin
- Occupation: Politician
- Birth Date: November 13, 1886
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Birth Place: Milledgeville, Georgia, USA
- Death Date: August 1, 1941
- Death Place: Washington, D.C.
- Resting Place: View Map Elmwood Cemetery, Columbia, South Carolina
- Cause of Death: gastric hemorrhage
Location of Alva M. Lumpkin's Final Resting Place
After the death of Alva M. Lumpkin his body was layed to rest at which can be located using the map below.