Is George VI dead?
Yes. George VI died on February 6, 1952
Details of George VI's Death
George VI (born as Albert Frederick Arthur George) born in York Cottage, Sandringham, Norfolk, England on December 14, 1895. He died following a Coronary thrombosis on February 6, 1952 at the age of 56. George VI died in Sandringham House, Norfolk and was layed to rest at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
How did George VI die?
His cause of death was Coronary thrombosis.
George VI's Noteable Works & Biography
being King of the United Kingdom and the Dominions of the British Commonwealth from 11 December 1936 until his death in 1952. He was concurrently the last Emperor of India until August 1947, when the British Raj was dissolved.
Quick Facts about George VI
- Birth Name: Albert Frederick Arthur George
- Occupation: Royalty
- Birth Date: December 14, 1895
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Birth Place: York Cottage, Sandringham, Norfolk, England
- Death Date: February 6, 1952
- Death Place: Sandringham House, Norfolk
- Resting Place: View Map St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle
- Body Discovered: Sandringham House, Norfolk
- Cause of Death: Coronary thrombosis
Location of George VI's Final Resting Place
After the death of George VI his body was layed to rest at which can be located using the map below.