Is Sharon Tate dead?
Yes. Sharon Tate died on August 9, 1969
Details of Sharon Tate's Death
Sharon Tate (born as Sharon Marie Tate Polanski) born in Dallas, Texas, U.S. on January 24, 1943. She died following a Multiple stab wounds on August 9, 1969 at the age of 26. Sharon Tate died in Beverly Hills, California, U.S. and was layed to rest at Holy Cross Cemetery, Culver City, California.
How did Sharon Tate die?
Her cause of death was Multiple stab wounds.
Quick Facts about Sharon Tate
- Birth Name: Sharon Marie Tate Polanski
- Occupation: Actress
- Birth Date: January 24, 1943
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Birth Place: Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- Death Date: August 9, 1969
- Death Place: Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
- Resting Place: View Map Holy Cross Cemetery, Culver City, California
- Cause of Death: Multiple stab wounds
Location of Sharon Tate's Final Resting Place
After the death of Sharon Tate her body was layed to rest at which can be located using the map below.