Is Nikola Tesla dead?
Yes. Nikola Tesla died on January 7, 1943
Details of Nikola Tesla's Death
Nikola Tesla born in Smiljan, Austrian Empire on July 10, 1856. He died following a Coronary thrombosis on January 7, 1943 at the age of 86. Nikola Tesla died in New York City, New York, U.S. and was layed to rest at Nikola Tesla Museum, Belgrade, Serbia.
How did Nikola Tesla die?
His cause of death was Coronary thrombosis.
Nikola Tesla's Noteable Works & Biography
being an inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system.
Quick Facts about Nikola Tesla
- Occupation: Inventor
- Birth Date: July 10, 1856
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Birth Place: Smiljan, Austrian Empire
- Death Date: January 7, 1943
- Death Place: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Resting Place: View Map Nikola Tesla Museum, Belgrade, Serbia
- Body Discovered: Room 3327 of the Hotel New Yorker
- Cause of Death: Coronary thrombosis
Location of Nikola Tesla's Final Resting Place
After the death of Nikola Tesla his body was layed to rest at which can be located using the map below.